A United Nations and World Health Organisation report released last week (South Africa’s national water week) has claimed a near victory in achieving one of the most important Millennium Development Goals: making drinking water accessible to millions of the poor. According to the report, titled Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation 2012, “over two billion…
Tag Archives: services
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Welcome to Club Racist February 18, 2014
- Breaking my Bullard silence February 12, 2014
- Putting ourselves through the (Biscuit) Mill February 21, 2014
- For Sunduza, Thulo and other black women who choose life February 20, 2014
- Bullard vs Solomon and the unwritten rules for speaking about rape February 13, 2014
- South Africa’s lawyers should be desperately ashamed March 8, 2014
- Mrs Khumalo, your daughter is not Reeva March 7, 2014
- Queers and men with blunt instruments March 7, 2014
- Welcome to the new Middle Ages March 7, 2014
- Long delays in processing asylum claims disgraceful March 6, 2014
- Leslie Melville: Who most closely resemble nazis? Majoritarian n...
- nguni: Hard to believe this nonsense still happens at uni...
- Heinrich: In his eagerness to promote racism, the author mis...
- Cam Cameron: Who remembers the name of the white woman OJ Simps...
- Johan Pretorius: Sandile I am suprised at you. This is basically...
- DA will bust corruption, says ZilleSat, 08 Mar 2014 15:39
- Air quality below standard in almost all Chinese citiesSat, 08 Mar 2014 15:05
- District Six land claimants one step closer to housesSat, 08 Mar 2014 13:48
- Force pounce on Rebels in PerthSat, 08 Mar 2014 13:39
- Arab countries ban Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah'Sat, 08 Mar 2014 13:01
- Missing Malaysia Airlines plane presumed crashedSat, 08 Mar 2014 11:35
- Civic actions speak louder than wordsFri, 07 Mar 2014
- ANC no longer the party of changeFri, 07 Mar 2014
- Judicial accountability must be dealt with swiftlyFri, 07 Mar 2014
- Polls are meaningless without good governanceFri, 07 Mar 2014
- Editorial: Justice for witnesses tooFri, 07 Mar 2014
- Uganda's outrage skirts the lawFri, 07 Mar 2014