A United Nations and World Health Organisation report released last week (South Africa’s national water week) has claimed a near victory in achieving one of the most important Millennium Development Goals: making drinking water accessible to millions of the poor. According to the report, titled Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation 2012, “over two billion…
Tag Archives: services
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Tokoloshe stalks the ANC’s clever high flyers December 14, 2014
- Racism in SA is real and it matters December 10, 2014
- 10 signs that SA democracy is toast December 16, 2014
- Judge Dennis Davis schools us in book reviewing November 27, 2014
- Just a thin line that keeps SA from going bust December 1, 2014
- 2014: The SAS Zuma adrift in choppy waters December 20, 2014
- Racism, sexism and homophobia: Which prejudice is worse? December 18, 2014
- Cultural embodiments of the life and death instincts in human beings December 17, 2014
- Of birth rights and gay rights December 16, 2014
- South Africa, we can do and be better December 16, 2014
- Hlapogadi \'a Nape: There are good brains within the governing ANC to ...
- SarahH: Thanks Matthew, Bongani, Andrew & Bernpm for t...
- Andrew O\'Gorman: Interesting comment. Dissenters not welcome then?...
- Andrew O\'Gorman: Never read this and I said much the same....
- Andrew O\'Gorman: \"So, when Europeans arrived in Africa, the confli...
- Zimbabweans sceptical of new bond coinsMon, 22 Dec 2014 11:55
- Zuma: Nkandla upgrades not my faultMon, 22 Dec 2014 11:09
- Dale Steyn poised to overtake Ntini's recordMon, 22 Dec 2014 09:47
- Nene: Sars still a model public institutionSun, 21 Dec 2014 15:02
- Tunisians to vote in first democratic president Sun, 21 Dec 2014 11:40
- Proteas: Winning the series will take care of top rankingsSun, 21 Dec 2014 10:38
- Swedes reopen UN's old woundsFri, 19 Dec 2014
- Farewell to Jeff Guy, an extraordinary SA historianFri, 19 Dec 2014
- Editorial: Yet another state body under threatFri, 19 Dec 2014
- The ANCWL is an obstacle to gender equalityFri, 19 Dec 2014
- Both rich and poor are losing faith in the stateFri, 19 Dec 2014
- Resilient in the StruggleFri, 19 Dec 2014