A United Nations and World Health Organisation report released last week (South Africa’s national water week) has claimed a near victory in achieving one of the most important Millennium Development Goals: making drinking water accessible to millions of the poor. According to the report, titled Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation 2012, “over two billion…
Tag Archives: services
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Floating schools and how access to technology broadens access to education April 8, 2014
- We need more gun owners in South Africa, not less March 24, 2014
- What good is tradition if we lose a penis? April 3, 2014
- Leering glances: The silence on sexual harassment is untenable April 14, 2014
- South Africa at 20: Storms behind the rainbow March 31, 2014
- On the fall of the ANC April 23, 2014
- The calling April 22, 2014
- A world without compass April 22, 2014
- The uncomfortable truth about white masculinity April 20, 2014
- Vukani! Don’t waste your widow’s mite on May 7 April 19, 2014
- Gillian Katz van der Heijden: Bet Olivier\'s article on Climate Change, most imp...
- Maria: @ Gillian: If you read Nietzsche carefully on the ...
- Sandile: Are you perfect yourself? If you made mistakes in ...
- Gillian Katz van der Heijden: \'\'humble lives\' correction....
- Gillian Katz van der Heijden: Dear Bert, I thought this article was going to ...
- Tutu calls on South Africans to vote with their headsWed, 23 Apr 2014 20:51
- Mbalula says he's not applying 60-40 team quotas Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:33
- Chaos as ANC leaders storm out of Scopa inquiryWed, 23 Apr 2014 17:09
- Swazi judge ejects editor's wife from court for 'sleeping'Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:40
- Platinum talks seek to end longest South African mine strikeWed, 23 Apr 2014 16:33
- Peters says provinces need Sanral's helpWed, 23 Apr 2014 16:20
- Soapbox: Radical economic change should be the focus of this election Wed, 23 Apr 2014
- Julius Malema and the emperor's new clothesWed, 23 Apr 2014
- Khaya Dlanga: Reconsider your protest, Mr KasrilsFri, 18 Apr 2014
- Paying the price for Pistorius trial broadcastThu, 17 Apr 2014
- Editorial: Don't waste your vote on May 7Thu, 17 Apr 2014
- The politics of counting protestsThu, 17 Apr 2014