Sometime around the age of six (or even earlier, if there are older siblings involved) children stop nagging for Hot Wheels and Bratz Dolls and start nagging for a Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters account. The reasons they give for this are as follows: 1) EVERYONE else at school has a Moshi Monsters / Club…
Tag Archives: paedophiles
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Blacks must stop sucking up to whites May 9, 2013
- Angie’s panties, really Sadtu? April 29, 2013
- My daughter is black, I am white April 25, 2013
- The black ‘middle class’ and its white tendencies May 15, 2013
- No future for white South Africans? May 20, 2013
- Marikana and the hypocrisy of corporate social responsibility May 23, 2013
- Kaleidoscope sky by Absa May 23, 2013
- Methodist in the madness May 22, 2013
- The teenager May 22, 2013
- Hands of Honour May 22, 2013
- Lesley Perkes: You two! I know you guys. Hello. Herby you are suc...
- Philip Cole: The official position of the Methodist Church rema...
- Bob: Bert, you and your peers are free to contribute ch...
- Mr Sarcasm: @Lyndall Have you read the above article on the...
- Mine Worker: Some relevant statistics, but deliberately and per...
Thought Leader on twitter
thoughtleader.co.za: Marikana and the hypocrisy of social responsibility http://t.co/co4y3lLeGO @GillianSchutte
thoughtleader.co.za: From drug den to vegetable garden, hopelessness to self-sufficiency, how you can help http://t.co/y2G4x4XJZ7 @HandsofHonour #storiesofhelp
thoughtleader.co.za: Methodist in the madness: Ecclesia's battle is another step on De Lange road to freedom, for us all http://t.co/eM5kmJREr4
- Movie of the week: 360Fri, 24 May 2013 00:14
- The hedonism of Gatsby’s gilded age persistsFri, 24 May 2013 00:00
- Kinshasa's orchestra of survival and hopeFri, 24 May 2013 00:00
- Guptagate: Why Waterkloof report won't flyFri, 24 May 2013 00:00
- Synchrotron cabal brings SA into the lightFri, 24 May 2013 00:00
- Refugees 'sending wrong signal'Fri, 24 May 2013 00:00
- Zuma has corrupted the soul of SAFri, 24 May 2013
- The roots of anti-Indian racismFri, 24 May 2013
- Plan may see poor paying more for waterFri, 24 May 2013
- Man who almost 'broke the net'Fri, 24 May 2013
- It's time for a king-sized uprising in SwazilandFri, 24 May 2013
- Refugees failed by global inaction on human rightsThu, 23 May 2013