Sometime around the age of six (or even earlier, if there are older siblings involved) children stop nagging for Hot Wheels and Bratz Dolls and start nagging for a Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters account. The reasons they give for this are as follows: 1) EVERYONE else at school has a Moshi Monsters / Club…
Tag Archives: paedophiles
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- A New Year’s epistle to whiteness January 4, 2015
- The politics of speaking English well January 12, 2015
- Fanon and the question of ‘white theory’ December 29, 2014
- Before blaming the West, let’s shake off our African passivity January 18, 2015
- It’s always song and dance time in the ANC January 10, 2015
- Pogroms in Mandelaland January 26, 2015
- Marie biscuit corruption shows up the rot January 26, 2015
- Poverty, inequality to blame for mayhem in Soweto January 23, 2015
- Understanding ‘world politics’ today – Rancière and Žižek January 23, 2015
- In defence of journalistic objectivity January 22, 2015
- Philip Machanick: Some of the stories bandied about like these peopl...
- Oh-well Nos Singiswa: That is a very good statement/question Conrad....
- Brian B: Poverty and unemployment are an ongoing reality in...
- Fezot: You are reading my mind @Jon. I grew up in rural a...
- Rory Short: @lizzie has out before us a stark but real choice....
- Review of minerals Bill could prove a 'legislative procedural nightmare'Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:50
- Urgent court application made to enforce court ruling on Dramat's reinstatementMon, 26 Jan 2015 18:49
- SIU head who investigated Nkandla resignsMon, 26 Jan 2015 18:11
- Experimental cancer drugs effective - but with drawbacksMon, 26 Jan 2015 15:15
- Lolly Jackson murder accused granted postponementMon, 26 Jan 2015 15:07
- Africa sends first team to Tour de FranceMon, 26 Jan 2015 13:25
- Can we please talk face to face?Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Editorial: A thirsty future beckonsFri, 23 Jan 2015
- Forging the shape of democracy will keep the courts busy Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Make way for the wise man of WinterveldtFri, 23 Jan 2015
- Beware of bigotry veiled as satireFri, 23 Jan 2015
- SMS ruling muddies the watersFri, 23 Jan 2015