By Isaac Mangena A 2011 Human Rights Watch report revealed shocking details of human rights abuses against farm workers in the Western Cape’s fruit and wine industries, and the appalling conditions under which they work and live. Titled Ripe with Abuse: Human Rights Conditions in South Africa’s Fruit and Wine Industries [PDF], it documents “conditions…
Tag Archives: Mildred Oliphant
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Welcome to Club Racist February 18, 2014
- Breaking my Bullard silence February 12, 2014
- Putting ourselves through the (Biscuit) Mill February 21, 2014
- For Sunduza, Thulo and other black women who choose life February 20, 2014
- Bullard vs Solomon and the unwritten rules for speaking about rape February 13, 2014
- A case for gender parity in education March 11, 2014
- Combatting corruption means getting rid of our electoral system March 10, 2014
- South Africa’s lawyers should be desperately ashamed March 8, 2014
- Mrs Khumalo, your daughter is not Reeva March 7, 2014
- Queers and men with blunt instruments March 7, 2014
- Garg Unzola: @Greg: You\'re on the right track in my books. Sc...
- Momma Cyndi: Is our young democracy sophisticated enough for th...
- Bert: Gary - You may be right when it comes to establish...
- proactive: @RubinB The best to learn, understand & for...
- Skumbuzo: @Garg Unzola...... A most brilliant reply.....I wa...
- ANC list: Return of the comeback kidsWed, 12 Mar 2014 07:24
- Pistorius: Public interest or just good prime time TV?Wed, 12 Mar 2014 06:33
- Manuel tells MPs to value the ConstitutionTue, 11 Mar 2014 21:46
- Motlanthe bids farewell to ParliamentTue, 11 Mar 2014 20:29
- Newcastle manager banned for seven matchesTue, 11 Mar 2014 19:28
- Anderson faces milestone match against WawrinkaTue, 11 Mar 2014 19:07
- Pistorius: Public interest or just good prime time TV?Wed, 12 Mar 2014
- SXSW: Assange, surveillance, and the world's wake-up callSun, 09 Mar 2014
- 25 things about the web on its 25th birthdaySun, 09 Mar 2014
- Editorial: Justice for witnesses tooFri, 07 Mar 2014
- Letters to the editor: March 7 to 13 2014Fri, 07 Mar 2014
- Editorial: Kangaroo-free vetting, pleaseFri, 07 Mar 2014