Marie Claire SA had an interesting idea for their November issue. They decided to call it the “Love Your Body” issue and invite six major South African ad agencies to come up with campaigns to encourage ordinary women to love the bodies they’ve got. I have yet to see the images they produced, but by…
Tag Archives: Marie Claire SA
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- A New Year’s epistle to whiteness January 4, 2015
- The politics of speaking English well January 12, 2015
- Fanon and the question of ‘white theory’ December 29, 2014
- Before blaming the West, let’s shake off our African passivity January 18, 2015
- It’s always song and dance time in the ANC January 10, 2015
- Klein Karoo National Arts Festival: Close, but no cigar January 28, 2015
- Do men deserve any praise? January 27, 2015
- Pogroms in Mandelaland January 26, 2015
- Marie biscuit corruption shows up the rot January 26, 2015
- Poverty, inequality to blame for mayhem in Soweto January 23, 2015
- david saks: I think you are correct. Much as we should deplore...
- Barbara: Wrong is wrong ... but as William said, it should ...
- Gary Smith: I couldn\'t agree more! Good family values should...
- Motlatsi Motseoile: Junda, home training, I guess. On learning new hab...
- Motlatsi Motseoile: Aubrey, and clearly you had no desire to engage wi...
- Police commissioner rejects SAIRR report on SAPS criminalityWed, 28 Jan 2015 12:50
- How Netflix has changed video in SA (and it's not what you think)Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:11
- Journalists wearing ANC colours not his jurisdiction, says press ombudsmanWed, 28 Jan 2015 11:39
- Death toll rises as Mozambique weighs up flood costsWed, 28 Jan 2015 11:23
- Amended drone rules may violate privacy rights Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:53
- Fearless France: the muse of Paris coutureWed, 28 Jan 2015 08:45
- Load-shedding: Do not go gentle into that good nightWed, 28 Jan 2015
- Don't leave forgiveness out of SA's race debateTue, 27 Jan 2015
- SMS ruling muddies the watersFri, 23 Jan 2015
- Letters to the editor: January 23 to 29 2015Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Don't let the story get in the way of good factsFri, 23 Jan 2015
- Editorial: A thirsty future beckonsFri, 23 Jan 2015