Marie Claire SA had an interesting idea for their November issue. They decided to call it the “Love Your Body” issue and invite six major South African ad agencies to come up with campaigns to encourage ordinary women to love the bodies they’ve got. I have yet to see the images they produced, but by…
Tag Archives: Marie Claire SA
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Sona: Did you hear Zuma chuckle? February 13, 2015
- Social media dump Zuma in a political pickle February 9, 2015
- Time to say goodbye to police’s R5 assault rifles February 23, 2015
- African cities: When Christianity and sorcery meet February 3, 2015
- Mbete, a disaster as National Assembly speaker February 22, 2015
- South Africa in the age of austerity March 5, 2015
- We need to change our attitude toward women, not just rape March 4, 2015
- The bitter sugar debate March 3, 2015
- Doctor who? You can’t fake leadership March 3, 2015
- And what of African boys? March 2, 2015
- Wikus vd Merwe: Yeah, look don\'t let the quartermaster pull the w...
- Pakane Lamola: Unfortunately my current intellectual acumen faile...
- Corné Davis: It seems that there is a perception among perpetra...
- Sarah Britten: Stevia Hansie, Stevia....
- Reducto: I used to be one of those who regarded banting as ...
- SSA investigating political leadersThu, 05 Mar 2015 18:50
- Cosatu in the red, with over R15-million owed to itThu, 05 Mar 2015 18:31
- UN calls on countries to 'root out' injustices that fuel extremismThu, 05 Mar 2015 17:06
- Cape Town scales back 'Herculean' firefighting effortsThu, 05 Mar 2015 15:31
- Arms deal critic: Armscor's role was usurped by governmentThu, 05 Mar 2015 14:26
- ProVerb celebrates a decade of music with 'The Read Tape'Thu, 05 Mar 2015 13:46
- Israeli Apartheid Week: For and againstWed, 04 Mar 2015
- For girls who don’t want shoes in tampon box coloursWed, 04 Mar 2015
- White work does not negate white privilegeMon, 02 Mar 2015
- ANC, not JZ, is the real threat to democracyFri, 27 Feb 2015
- Former thug now strikes a blow for JesusFri, 27 Feb 2015
- Successes or failures, we need evidenceFri, 27 Feb 2015