Marie Claire SA had an interesting idea for their November issue. They decided to call it the “Love Your Body” issue and invite six major South African ad agencies to come up with campaigns to encourage ordinary women to love the bodies they’ve got. I have yet to see the images they produced, but by…
Tag Archives: Marie Claire SA
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Lion hunts and other things we don’t like November 18, 2013
- Dear President Zuma… November 20, 2013
- Mind your language, South Africa November 12, 2013
- The normalisation of the unthinkable November 8, 2013
- A small story of kindness December 2, 2013
- Sheila Camerer: My fond memories of Madiba December 8, 2013
- Where were you when Madiba died? December 7, 2013
- Saying farewell to a legend December 7, 2013
- Nelson Mandela: A death in the family December 7, 2013
- We are the ones who will have to be greater than Mandela December 7, 2013
- bobby mauoane: When spring comes we get excited in anticipation o...
- Jes Cooper: Thank you for sharing your memories with us. Broug...
- Sally Pereira: Another GREAT piece of writing William, well done!...
- Lisa: Wonderful and inciteful piece!...
- Paul S: We are immeasurably richer for his time with us an...
- SACP invokes Mandela's name in call for unitySun, 08 Dec 2013 08:51
- Eastern Cape lays plans for Mandela's funeralSun, 08 Dec 2013 07:40
- Madiba and the Bhagavad GitaSun, 08 Dec 2013 07:35
- Mugabe: Mandela the great icon of African liberationSat, 07 Dec 2013 20:17
- French troops deployed in CAR following deadly voilenceSat, 07 Dec 2013 19:49
- Mandela passing not easy on familySat, 07 Dec 2013 18:16
- Mbeki: Baby Jake Matlala will be sorely missedSat, 07 Dec 2013
- Mandela: India shows there can be life beyond the great liberatorSat, 07 Dec 2013
- SA mourns Mandela with dignity and dancingSat, 07 Dec 2013
- Nic Dawes: Mandela and my two brackets of absenceSat, 07 Dec 2013
- George Bizos: Mandela's trial and tribulationsFri, 06 Dec 2013
- Tutu: We thank God for MadibaFri, 06 Dec 2013