Marie Claire SA had an interesting idea for their November issue. They decided to call it the “Love Your Body” issue and invite six major South African ad agencies to come up with campaigns to encourage ordinary women to love the bodies they’ve got. I have yet to see the images they produced, but by…
Tag Archives: Marie Claire SA
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- This article is for whites only April 14, 2015
- Dinner with the president April 9, 2015
- 50 shades of brown: Lessons on racism at UCT April 8, 2015
- SA government’s response to xenophobia a farce April 22, 2015
- South Africans are xenophobic April 16, 2015
- Time to say bye-bye Phiyega? May 2, 2015
- How to write a film review (Part 2) April 30, 2015
- ‘Get the f**k over here!’ Baltimore mom teaches respect April 30, 2015
- Xenophobia and violence: A call for psychological expertise April 29, 2015
- Why Africa should join the fossil fuel divestment movement April 29, 2015
- PeterJohn Saunders: Who may or may not be a true revolutionary is enti...
- Lucas Accardo: The \"necessity\" of misogynistic tones has nothin...
- Charlotte: \"A gloss on dross\" and \"lost in translation\' c...
- Mark Linderoth: Good article. Important stuff for South Africas fu...
- v_3: While Premhid touches on the reaction in the ZANC,...
- Hitler-loving student gets the sackMon, 04 May 2015 16:42
- Freed women tell of horror of Boko Haram captivityMon, 04 May 2015 14:31
- Entertainment News: DJ Sbu arrested, Jamie Foxx 'butchers' US anthemMon, 04 May 2015 11:09
- Question marks over Mayweather's legacy Mon, 04 May 2015 08:01
- Broadcasting from the massesMon, 04 May 2015 06:58
- Confusion over new BEE Act causes business panicMon, 04 May 2015 00:00
- Letters to the editor: April 30 to May 7 2015Thu, 30 Apr 2015
- Troubled SA must take May Day seriouslyThu, 30 Apr 2015
- Women's league has lost ?'share of voice' but is not ?'in tatters'Thu, 30 Apr 2015
- Editorial: 21 years old but not yet grown upThu, 30 Apr 2015
- Hot-headed Smangi spoils for a scrapThu, 30 Apr 2015
- African sexual rights victory just the startThu, 30 Apr 2015