Marie Claire SA had an interesting idea for their November issue. They decided to call it the “Love Your Body” issue and invite six major South African ad agencies to come up with campaigns to encourage ordinary women to love the bodies they’ve got. I have yet to see the images they produced, but by…
Tag Archives: Marie Claire SA
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Tokoloshe stalks the ANC’s clever high flyers December 14, 2014
- Racism in SA is real and it matters December 10, 2014
- 10 signs that SA democracy is toast December 16, 2014
- Just a thin line that keeps SA from going bust December 1, 2014
- Racism, sexism and homophobia: Which prejudice is worse? December 18, 2014
- An open letter to 2014 December 26, 2014
- The Apple Watch, history and creativity December 25, 2014
- Take drugs? Don’t help the piranhas December 25, 2014
- Sony cashing in on Kim Jong-un December 24, 2014
- Debunking the ‘five million tax payers’ myth December 24, 2014
- Steven Hussey: Funny. Muslims and some charismatic Christians fee...
- Eddie: Dear Wilhelm: This well balanced article is not ab...
- Bernpm: \"....However, we must not discount the fact that ...
- Matthew: A whole book, indeed! I certainly don\'t claim to ...
- Matthew: Thanks, Sarah. I agree whole-heartedly about the t...
- Tragedies hit SA sport in 2014Sun, 28 Dec 2014 11:32
- Dramat makes early retirement offerSun, 28 Dec 2014 10:08
- AirAsia plane missing with 162 passengers on board Sun, 28 Dec 2014 09:05
- North Korea compares Obama to monkey in hacking rowSat, 27 Dec 2014 12:05
- Kiev and rebels swap captives in peace pushSat, 27 Dec 2014 09:33
- West Indies' sloppy fielding allows Proteas to build advantageFri, 26 Dec 2014 16:15
- RIP: Those who died in 2014Tue, 23 Dec 2014
- Notes to selfieTue, 23 Dec 2014
- Why our many stories matterTue, 23 Dec 2014
- Narcissism: When the pool stares backTue, 23 Dec 2014
- How selfies are changing the way we see ourselves and the worldTue, 23 Dec 2014
- It works for the boss to be a jerk Tue, 23 Dec 2014