Marie Claire SA had an interesting idea for their November issue. They decided to call it the “Love Your Body” issue and invite six major South African ad agencies to come up with campaigns to encourage ordinary women to love the bodies they’ve got. I have yet to see the images they produced, but by…
Tag Archives: Marie Claire SA
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Protecting Zuma by force: A dishonourable Parliament November 14, 2014
- Why Zuma’s resignation is true if we say so November 13, 2014
- ‘Africans are so simple,’ he said November 12, 2014
- Close the gate quietly behind you when you leave, Mr President November 3, 2014
- South Africa’s three words everybody loves to hate November 17, 2014
- Judge Dennis Davis schools us in book reviewing November 27, 2014
- The river runs dry: Gender equality in South Africa November 26, 2014
- Education reform: Raising the floor or raising the ceiling? November 26, 2014
- The tripartite alliance was not designed to govern November 25, 2014
- Kenyan men extend sex boycott November 24, 2014
- Anna: You are not worthless, for a start, don\'t let oth...
- Anna: Thank you Judge Davis, please could you review mor...
- RSA.MommaCyndi: Not geek-bashing at all. The interviews show that...
- ecash kenya: The incident showed the resilience of Kenyans. We ...
- Annoyed: love the way feminists are shocked that men are wi...
- M&G dismisses government's denial on Nigerian barteringFri, 28 Nov 2014 17:59
- EFF to go to court over MPs' suspensionsFri, 28 Nov 2014 14:48
- Nigeria church collapse: Govt denies arms for bodies dealFri, 28 Nov 2014 14:02
- Pinetown truck driver sentenced to eight years and 10 monthsFri, 28 Nov 2014 13:37
- Blade: No enemy of Afrikaans - but it can't dominate tertiary institutionsFri, 28 Nov 2014 12:21
- Namibian elections underway, with ruling party tipped to winFri, 28 Nov 2014 11:04
- Letters to the editor: November 28 to December 4 2014Fri, 28 Nov 2014
- Out of tune with world's democraciesFri, 28 Nov 2014
- Judiciary can't defend democracy on its ownFri, 28 Nov 2014
- End the war on women's bodiesFri, 28 Nov 2014
- Editorial: Democracy's next challengeFri, 28 Nov 2014
- Is it really springtime in Africa?Fri, 28 Nov 2014