On a previous occasion I elaborated on the growing natural scientific evidence that the world is at “Red Alert” status regarding a looming ecological crisis. The question arises, whether the human sciences (humanities and social sciences) are in agreement with their natural science colleagues on this issue. In light of the incontrovertible evidence in this…
Tag Archives: J.B. Foster
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- A New Year’s epistle to whiteness January 4, 2015
- The politics of speaking English well January 12, 2015
- Fanon and the question of ‘white theory’ December 29, 2014
- Before blaming the West, let’s shake off our African passivity January 18, 2015
- It’s always song and dance time in the ANC January 10, 2015
- Do men deserve any praise? January 27, 2015
- Pogroms in Mandelaland January 26, 2015
- Marie biscuit corruption shows up the rot January 26, 2015
- Poverty, inequality to blame for mayhem in Soweto January 23, 2015
- Understanding ‘world politics’ today – Rancière and Žižek January 23, 2015
- Haiwa tigere: \"An insult does not change the insulted person in...
- Spectrekiller: In Moz. as in Botswana, Lesotho etc. the indigens ...
- Jon Low: 95% of our daily business and actual human encount...
- Jon Low: The township shoppers are FREE to shop where they ...
- Erhard van Zyl: Superiority complex? I\'m sure Zuma feels superi...
- Temperatures rising faster in Australia than rest of the worldTue, 27 Jan 2015 11:05
- Facebook and Instagram went down and the world almost ended Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:04
- East coast streets deserted as 'historic' snowstorm hits USTue, 27 Jan 2015 09:49
- Sharapova sails to Aus Open semifinals as Nadal falls outTue, 27 Jan 2015 08:54
- Remembering Auschwitz 70 years onTue, 27 Jan 2015 07:47
- DA challenges ANC to fire former MEC over alleged corruptionTue, 27 Jan 2015 00:00
- Don't leave forgiveness out of SA's race debateTue, 27 Jan 2015
- Letters to the editor: January 23 to 29 2015Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Zelda, you shatter our illusionsFri, 23 Jan 2015
- Can we please talk face to face?Fri, 23 Jan 2015
- Beware of bigotry veiled as satireFri, 23 Jan 2015
- Forging the shape of democracy will keep the courts busy Fri, 23 Jan 2015