Let me state right upfront that I really do have better things to do than write about THAT poster. Four strategies (one of them for a campaign to celebrate our Constitution, which I’m excited about because it’s the closest yet I’ll get to putting the theory I explored in my thesis into practice). Various commissioned…
Tag Archives: George Michael
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Blacks must stop sucking up to whites May 9, 2013
- Angie’s panties, really Sadtu? April 29, 2013
- My daughter is black, I am white April 25, 2013
- The black ‘middle class’ and its white tendencies May 15, 2013
- No future for white South Africans? May 20, 2013
- Marikana and the hypocrisy of corporate social responsibility May 23, 2013
- Kaleidoscope sky by Absa May 23, 2013
- Methodist in the madness May 22, 2013
- The teenager May 22, 2013
- Hands of Honour May 22, 2013
- Lesley Perkes: You two! I know you guys. Hello. Herby you are suc...
- Philip Cole: The official position of the Methodist Church rema...
- Bob: Bert, you and your peers are free to contribute ch...
- Mr Sarcasm: @Lyndall Have you read the above article on the...
- Mine Worker: Some relevant statistics, but deliberately and per...
Thought Leader on twitter
thoughtleader.co.za: Marikana and the hypocrisy of social responsibility http://t.co/co4y3lLeGO @GillianSchutte
thoughtleader.co.za: From drug den to vegetable garden, hopelessness to self-sufficiency, how you can help http://t.co/y2G4x4XJZ7 @HandsofHonour #storiesofhelp
thoughtleader.co.za: Methodist in the madness: Ecclesia's battle is another step on De Lange road to freedom, for us all http://t.co/eM5kmJREr4
- Zuma says no to dropping his nameThu, 23 May 2013 16:40
- SA Reserve Bank keeps repo rate unchangedThu, 23 May 2013 16:06
- SA Defence Force trained some DRC M23 rebelsThu, 23 May 2013 15:24
- Zuma's defamation claims are a media intimidation tacticThu, 23 May 2013 13:51
- Twin terror attacks in Niger leave several deadThu, 23 May 2013 13:38
- Parliament to probe initiation deathsThu, 23 May 2013 12:05
- Refugees failed by global inaction on human rightsThu, 23 May 2013
- Is Google a good citizen in your country?Tue, 21 May 2013
- Guptagate: Treating the symptom – not the causeMon, 20 May 2013
- Somalians wish to forge their own destinyFri, 17 May 2013
- AU has neglected human rightsFri, 17 May 2013
- Xenophobic demons linger in SAFri, 17 May 2013