On a previous occasion I elaborated on the growing natural scientific evidence that the world is at “Red Alert” status regarding a looming ecological crisis. The question arises, whether the human sciences (humanities and social sciences) are in agreement with their natural science colleagues on this issue. In light of the incontrovertible evidence in this…
Tag Archives: credibility
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- A New Year’s epistle to whiteness January 4, 2015
- The politics of speaking English well January 12, 2015
- Before blaming the West, let’s shake off our African passivity January 18, 2015
- It’s always song and dance time in the ANC January 10, 2015
- On jihadism, Islam and the ‘collective guilt’ notion January 14, 2015
- Migration, get used to it South Africa January 29, 2015
- The painful context behind the xenophobic violence in Soweto January 29, 2015
- Klein Karoo National Arts Festival: Close, but no cigar January 28, 2015
- Do men deserve any praise? January 27, 2015
- Pogroms in Mandelaland January 26, 2015
- Lizzie: Unfortunately every society has their constituent ...
- zauser1: I am neither a supporter of feminists, nor am I a ...
- Rob Greaves: Haha, super story! Loved the part where \'all the ...
- exafrica: Government incompetence will ensure an ever increa...
- ingrid van den berg: A very interesting perspective ... I hadn\'t thoug...
- Limpopo to study Malamulele proposalSat, 31 Jan 2015 10:44
- Robert Mugabe appointed new AU headSat, 31 Jan 2015 09:31
- Good behaviour paroles de KockFri, 30 Jan 2015 14:04
- Nathi Nhleko: It is in the interest of DPCI to fire Dramat Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:18
- Bid to end varsity chaos dragsFri, 30 Jan 2015 12:42
- Dramat's suspension referred to MbeteFri, 30 Jan 2015 11:22
- The magic of Madiba's dual personalityFri, 30 Jan 2015
- Editorial: The hatemongers must not triumphFri, 30 Jan 2015
- Peace with neighbours led to unbanningFri, 30 Jan 2015
- Liberty feels hollow when we are still economically incarceratedFri, 30 Jan 2015
- In Lusaka, wary exiles dared to hopeFri, 30 Jan 2015
- The promise of the time hasn't been fulfilledFri, 30 Jan 2015